Related Topics:

Expanded Instructions
  • Instruction Year: 2023

Residents of other states who need a certified copy of the Iowa return for filing with their state of residence must include an extra copy of their Iowa return and a self-addressed stamped envelope when they file. A note stating the purpose of the extra copy should be included. The Department will stamp the copy and return it to you.